Monday, July 11, 2011

Jennifer Lopez be president of the United States


‘exuberance and love of music’ come from her mother,Jennifer Lopez has said.who taught her that she could do anything that she wanted to do.

She was born in the Bronx, a poor area of New York, Lopez was virtually broke when first living in Hollywood.

She has said that “My mother, Guadalupe, taught me all about clean living. I have never taken a drug, never smoked a cigarette and do not drink at all. My mother embedded it all in to us when we were young.

"Those basic values were drummed into my head: "Be good. Work hard. Do the right thing. Don't hurt anybody."

"She'd sing. We would act out plays or watch musicals. She loved the movie West Side Story and knew it by heart. I think maybe Mum was a frustrated entertainer and I am living her dream.

"My mum taught me that I could do anything I wanted to do - even be president of the United States. My sisters feel exactly the same about life.

"I now want to be as good a mum to my children as my mother was to me,” she said .

No comments:

Post a Comment