Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Udita Goswami wants . . .

Actress Udita Goswami might not be seen in many films in Bollywood as of now. But the actress is gearing up to do some projects in Hollywood.Actress Udita Goswami recently spent more than two months at Los Angeles meeting up a few filmy people there to work. The actress has even hired an international manager so she is hopefull that her stint there will be better than the one on desi turf.

Talking about preparing for her big leap, she says, “I am working on my American accent for now.Actress Udita Goswami said I have a dialect coach and I do about two hours of training, thrice a week. I need to have a good command over the accent before I go there. My agent thinks I have a versatile face and can play different characters, and etc not just Indian. So American-English accent should be my primary way of talking.
But Hollywood isn’t the only thing on Udita’s mind, she is also writing a script.Actress Udita Goswami says, “I’ve had this idea for a very long time. I had started writing, then got confused and stopped. But I’m finally completing it now. The story is ready, I’m working on the screenplay now and I’ve realised that every scene can’t be from a girl’s point of view!”

Ask her about good friend Gerard Butler? “So, big deal! I am friends with Gerard Butler. I am friends with so many more in LA. Denzil Washington too. Look, I am not into this whole name dropping thing. It’s so wannabe, it really makes me feel uncomfortable,” she says.
Now she is very happy now , she prepare herself.
Actress Udita Goswami enjoyed her own life & profession.

No comments:

Post a Comment